- Many of the protests have been organized by openly communist, socialist, and other anti-capitalist groups.
- Most protesters are uninformed about the issues they're protesting.
- The participants are often taking part in the protests because it's fashionable or trendy rather than
because they really believe in what they're protesting.
- Protesters send a message of weakness and indecisiveness to foreigners, thereby
thwarting our causes.
- Many of the signs and chants attack Bush & America rather than the issues.
- The protests send a negative message to soldiers risking their lives every day.
- The vocalness of the protests mislead the world as to the true level of opposition; pro-war advocates rarely protest.
- Protesters rarely show up to protest Saddam, Kim Jong El, or other atrocious governments.
- Freedom of expression is the very definition of America.
- Protests could keep the U.S. from making big mistakes and save the lives of American soldiers.
- Protests show foreigners that the people don't always support the government, leading to hatred of American
policy rather than hatred of the American people.
- Protests are a way to ensure the voices of the people are heard by the government.